Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuesday

Could not sleep last night, not to mention I could not work out as planned. Snow + BCS game = no one going anywhere.... However, I do get off early today as I have to run a car out to the airport, so hopefully after a nap I will be good to go. It snowed last night, but it's pretty much dry now, so I may try to make that an outdoor run vs. a gym. I do need to get info on the bikini boot camp that they offer, though. I weighed in a day early... 146. I don't know if that's still water weight as it usually takes a whole week to get back to normal, but I SHOULD know because I SHOULD be weighing consistently. This is what happens to me when I don't. Yeah, that scale doesn't matter, the scale doesn't gauge this that or the other, but numbers are numbers and when I have no accountability on the scale, everything goes straight to hell. Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home