Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Did my jog. Feel MUCH better. I was told recently that working out in the morning is a more effective stress reliever than working out at night. Well, it is for me. The purge session was much needed as well. I was doing just fine until I realized that I hadn't purchased enough groceries for the week :( I think I got too focused on the chili I made on a rainy and cold Sunday afternoon and didn't look at the bigger picture. I may very well end up living off of vegetable juice (not that V8 crap- imposter!) and popcorn -I've recently started a love affair with popping my own popcorn. The sound of me eating it and the lingering popcorn smell pisses Ross off to no end, but I can't help it.

Do you ever go through food stages? I'm all about the enriched Barilla pasta and popcorn and this weird seltzer water that Safeway makes that tastes JUST like grape soda right now. I must be getting something I need, as I have hit a happy and stable weight.

I might have to hit the store on my way home, though I have no idea what to eat for the rest of the week, not that there's a whole lot left. I should use up the veggies...

2 Comments:

Blogger jenfromtheco said...

I didn't realize I had blocked non registered users from commenting. Woops...

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi jen!
i found your blog on your profile on 3fc..what kind of juices do you make/like? i am interested in your idea of a juice fast...i can see how it would be refreshing and still healthy (getting calories and vitamins). i have been hovering around 144 since christmas and am trying to get down to my goal weight, so i'm willing to try anything! i love how you talked in an early post about how people think your juice fast is weird...people look at my soy based ground "beef" and whole wheat pita with disgust at work, but don't see anything wrong with going down to fatt dogg (i'm not even lying -- that's the name of the restaurant) to get an afternoon snack of cheesy fries. ah, america.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home