Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Turning Point

We joined a gym last night AND we worked out! It had been such a nightmare trying to work out. It's been cold cold cold, we have to get home to the dog, not to mention that Ross is technically the only one of us with an actual membership, which is in a completely different town.

So, we joined the Y, close to home. We got home last night, watched some bad TV, ate dinner, did some wedding stuff, walked the dog and then went to the gym. It's nice to be able to not have working out consume what little of your day you have to yourself (not that I mind working out, but when most of your evening is spent getting ready and driving to the gym...)


I feel better already.

Not consistently working out definitely affects me and not in a good way. I feel sluggish, I don't eat as well, and I always feel a little "sickly".

But today is the turning point. When I met Ross, we were both gym rats and I would go so far to say that we "dated" at the gym. It sounds pathetic, but we looked pretty damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home