Friday, February 01, 2008

About time

Did another round of swimming and elliptical last night... I slept all the way home on the bus from Boulder and had to keep working when I got home (big shoot this weekend). There is no reason why I should have had the energy to make it to the gym at 8:30, but I did. Typically, when you get home you stay home, but I'm finding that having a gym close to home (and that's a wonderful place to go) bodes pretty well. I can come home, make some dinner, watch some tv and still make it to the gym and back at a decent hour. And I'm also really enjoying swimming. My body is tied (especially my arms), but I have an increased sense of wellness and "ohm", if you will. Also, the awful TOM/new workout routine bloat is GONE and though I'm probably not, I feel 10 pounds lighter. We'll find out when I weigh in tomorrow morning.

My remaining issue continues to be this snacking business. I have (at least this week) been relying on easy to grab lunch stuff (tuna kits, soup, avocado, etc...) and not putting a lot of effort into what I normally eat (mainly veggies). This has left a sort of void in my menus, which is where grabbing a granola bar or (EEK!) a 100 calorie snack pack of chex.

So, next week is a new week. I will plan to plan!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Hey Jen --

Planning is a lifesaver. I've always been a big fan! And good for you on swimming, that's gotta be tiring but rewarding exercise. Glad to hear you're doing well!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home