Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Wednesday

This week has been ok. I had an "incident" involving some bagels on Monday, but we've moved on.

I was occupied all day Saturday coordinating a film shoot... I was literally running up and down inclined hallways all day. My legs are STILL sore from it. Not to mention that was where all the bagels came from... I have gotten into the habit of grabbing a scone/mini muffin/mini brownie/granola bar/bagel, blah blah blah, taking a small bite and tossing it in th trash on my way out.... because, you know, ONE little bite won't hurt me. Well, so many little bites will.

Last night was the first night I could get to the gym this week. When the weather gets bad, my commutes last around 3 hours and there has been no shortage of that. I did get to swim last night- 30 on the elliptical (so happy to have you back in my life Mr. Elliptical machine!) and 25 minutes of laps. My body is adjusting to it's new workload... Last week I would be sitting at my desk and my arms would suddenly get so incredibly tired.

Also, no minor feat, it is 3:30 and I have not so much as touched the following, even though it towers over me like some refined carbohydrate inferno...

-bagels
-granola bars
-chips

As long as I can get over this 3 o'clock slump, I think I am in pretty good shape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home